Friday 16 July 2010

New comics

Are going to be bought later today, so expect a review of em all by Monday/Tuesday. Busy weekend, as it was my birthday yesterday, and got a BBQ and stuff to do with the folks over the weekend. But it shall be sweet, and I shall have a months worth of comics to read. Gonna be alot :) - pretty everything that you guys have already read, but ain't it always good to get another opinion?

And in case nobody saw it (cause I hadn't until now), we have the Green Lantern costume revealed. So, um, yeah? Not the greatest I've seen tbh...




















See you guys then, er, then

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Nagash! Looking forward to those reviews, and as for the GL costume(which I hadn't seen until just now), um yeah, no thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very belated thank you :D as you might've guessed reviews for those ain't happening now ;)
    Yeah, the costume is a tad weird.

    ReplyDelete