Thursday 24 June 2010

Quick excuse

OK, well, I was pretty bad at not doing this last week. Hayfever is a right pain, and then I ended up staying at my folks longer, then my hayfever hit again, then someone called me up for a party which was unexpected. So yeah. I didn't get any drawings done. Whoops - I've done the Aquagirl one, but I ain't happy with it, so I'll probably end up redoing it. And I haven't started the Question one yet, but I've got it planned. So apologies to my loyal readers, I'll jus do a couple of quick three sentence or less reviews to appease ya all (and I'm totally not stealing X's idea at all) :D

Atlas #2 - an improvement over last months effort, though still not a fan of the 'Zombie' storyline at the back of the book

Batgirl #11 - always good. One sentence only needed as this is the standard verdict of everyone who reads this comic

Batman #700 - a pretty bog standard Batman story with seen before character hoping. Not Grants finest work... Good look in the Batcave though

Birds of Prey #2 - good story, Penguin being a perve, and 'White Canary' wielding a really weird-ass weapon. Might have to pick up Gail's old BoP run

Dream Logic - a rather weird sketchbook. Lots of nudity. Interesting though

Great Ten #8 - I'm the only one who reads this I think, but I like it. Do wonder what happened to issue 10 though...

Gotham City Sirens #12 - comedy, supervillains and a crazy lady killing cats and nuns = win

Skydoll - unexpected French lolita sex robot morality tale among others. Pretty cool. Popular with my non-comic reading friends too

Titans #24 - sortof alright but nothing really special. Much preferred Ink to this...

The Spirit #3 - interesting little thing. Predictable but enjoyable story

So yeah, those are some choice reviews of some of the comics I read. Some of the others I've read have had my opinions on them spilled on other peoples blogs, and I'm too lazy ta find em to copy them. Yep, avoiding the lazy method with a different lazy method. Anywho, cheerio for now chaps and chappetes

No comments:

Post a Comment