Wednesday 27 January 2010

Make a Justice League/Avenger team

This does what it says on the tin. I'll give my ideas for teams, you give your ideas, and we all just discuss it - this is like your fantasy teams, ideal teams etc.

Justice League
The Atom (Ray Palmer)
Aquaman (THE original of course)
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Black Canary
Cyborg
Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
The Flash (Wally West)
Green Arrow
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Hawkgirl (Kendra Saunders)
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Vixen
Wonder Woman
Zatanna


The Avengers
Ant-Man
Ares
Black Panther
Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
Iron Man
Ms Marvel
Namor
Psylocke
She-Hulk
Spider Woman
Tigra
Vision

What do you guys think? And what would teams be? I can explain my choices, but right now I'm at work, and I'm tired ;)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some BIG teams you've got listed there Nagash! Where are you going to find page time for them all?!? Great idea, this is something that's right up my alley.

    Justice League:
    Batman(Bruce of course!)
    Superman
    Wonder Woman(you need the full Trinity)
    Hal Jordan
    Green Arrow
    Flash(Wally, NOT Barry!)
    Martian Manhunter
    Black Canary
    There are a few other characters I'd put on the team such as Zatanna, Hawkman, and Nightwing(Dick Grayson)to name a few, but I think 8 is a nice tidy number.

    Avengers:
    Captain America(Steve Rogers of course!)
    Iron Man
    Hawkeye
    Hank Pym
    Black Panther
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Widow
    Thor
    Ah, now that's the Avengers to me! A nice classic line-up. I'd pay good money to read a comic book with those characters starring in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're big teams so that the teams can continue with their own lives as while as doing monitor duty, etc etc.
    Shame on you for not including Aquaman. Tut tut...

    And since when was Black Widow an Avenger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point on Aquaman... Considering I just picked up his entire series from the 1990's on eBay, I probably should have remembered him... Shame on me!

    Black Widow has been an Avenger for YEARS! She was actually the chairwoman of the team back in the 1990's if memory serves me correctly. That was back when she was wearing that grey one-piece tight-fitting number with the short hair style. Yeah, I DEFINITELY remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, just SHAME. Can you feel it? Just pure and utter SHAME :P

    Really? Huh. Well, I had barely even heard of her until Iron Man 2, so yeah...
    That really doesn't actually sound that memorable, you know :P

    ReplyDelete