Wednesday 20 January 2010

Teeny Update

Hopefully the stuff I ordered will come today, so I'll have something to read through this dry week of weekly comics (Green Lantern Corps is all this week, so I can do a mini review of that tomorrow)...
Got alot of TPBs ordered this time round, hopefully they'll be good:
  • Teen Titans: Titans Of Tomorrow
  • House of M
  • Decimation: X-Men - The 198
  • Secret Invasion
  • All Hail Megatron 2 & 3
Yep, a bit of everything, DC, Marvel and Dreamwave (or is it IDW now? I forget)... Then, come next month, cue buying of some Ultimate X-Men collections.

6 comments:

  1. Cool, it looks like you've got a nice mixture of books there. Some were pretty good, while I hated others. I'll be looking forward to seeing which ones you liked/disliked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've got all of these now except Secret Invasion and All Hail Megatron 2 (grrrr >:(), so yeah. I've read House of M while at work, I'll give a proper review later. Surfice to say, atm, it was, well, errr... Alright I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in seeing what you think of Titans of Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it was a bit confusing I thought. I hadn't read the first part though, when these Titans of Tomorrow first appeared. Would that've helped at all?

    And what was with the random Starro appearances?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that was the second Titans of Tomorrow arc! I'd forgotten/blocked that one out... I personally prefered the first time the futuristic Titans showed up, but those were written by Geoff Johns, and you know how I feel about Geoff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll get full reviews of House of M, Decimation: The 198 and Titans of Tomorrow, er, tomorrow... Cause Secret Invasion and All Hail Megatron 2 ain't arrived yet, and Dark Avengers/X-Men: Utopia hopefully will come to my work Mon?Tues...

    ReplyDelete