Monday 18 January 2010

Short Update

Since some of us have bills to pay, and whatnot, I can only but a coupld of TPB/THBs this month :( I've already ordered Teen Titans: Titans of Tomorrow, so I'll review that when it comes, I'll order Decimation: X-Men - The 198 when I've paid those bills and the only single I'm buying is Green Lantern Corps #44... Next week gets more expensive, with
  • Batman & Robin #7 (Urgh, why am I still buying this? If Grant messes up Batwoman, I'm just giving up with this...)
  • Detective Comics #861 (Shame JH Williams III is taking a break, but we get Jock instead, so it's all good)
  • Gotham City Sirens #8 (didn't we have one of these two weeks ago? Oh, why am I complaining? ;))
  • Green Lantern #50 (The cover looks spectacular, but what with last issue being a bit of a dissapointment, well, I dunno...)
  • Cry For Justice #6 (Finally. I feel like I've been waiting an age for this)
  • Superman: Secret Origins (Sweeeet. Really looking forward to this one)
The TPB/THB I'm most awaiting are Avengers/X-Men: Utopia (Dark Avengers / Uncanny X-Men) and Dark Avengers 2, but they aren't out for an age yet. Grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment