Wednesday 27 January 2010

Upcoming Reviews and upcoming comics

TI'm still at work at the moment, and haven't finished reading some of them yet, but you guys will be getting a treat of reviews from me during the next few days - new comic book tomorrow, so mini reviews of them, plus I got Utopia (X-Men/Dark Avengers) today, Final Crisis a couple of days ago and I've been re-reading the entire Age of Apocalypse, alongside the still to do reviews of Titans of Tomorrow and All Hail Megatron. So some really big things to review, some not so event type comics. I do expect to give up with Batman & Robin, Batman, Magog, but I'm looking forward to Great Ten (as always) and Milestone Forever next week. I did enjoy When World's Collide, and I'd never heard of Milestone before then, so oughta be a good un.

I mean to pick up Final Crisis Aftermath: Dance too, as that's only a few weeks away, and I can't remember why I didn't pick it up at the time. Oh, yeah, cause I hadn't read Final Crisis then, and it was a bit more focused on the aftermath than Ink, which could be summed up in a sentance (bad guy becomes good guy). Simple - The Super Young Team, well, you had to at least know them and who they were, which I didn't. I'll be giving Human Target a go, as it's only 6 issues long, and looks interesting. Never heard of the TV show it's based on though. Another one is The Web, which I actually don't know why I didn't start reading - might wait for the collecting edition (if any). We'll see...

First Wave is another one that has caught my eye, but it's not starting for a while yet. Didn't pick up the Batman/Doc Savage special, so that might impact on my reading somehow. Who knows yet? Again, with Nemesis, but that one less so. The Last Days of Animal Man I'll pick up in collected form...

All in all, it looks like a good couple of months from the DC side of life. I'll do the Marvel side when I get back home, as I get to clock out now and head off to that aforementioned place.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment