Wednesday 16 June 2010

[Insert relevant title here]

After going out a couple of nights, having a few days of hayfever induced aggravation, my drawing mood has finally returned. My schedule is completely wack, but hey, it's my comic, I'll do it when I feel like it damn it. It's a shame the mood came at 2 o'clock in the freaking morning! Arf. So yeah, I spent about 2 hours researching, and then drawing. Only did two characters, and one was an afterthought really (and actually, a bit of a shiptease really, considering these two are never a couple. But hey, I'm shipping my own story. That's pretty bad...)
















I still have the urge to draw now, but no ideas. Plus it's 3:30 in the morning. Fargnuggets (unusual swearing much?)... So yeah, I think I'm gonna go to sleep now, thankyouverymuch.

So, from the poll, it seems I'll be drawing Aquagirl. Excellent, good choice everyone. I'll chuck a quick male one here, then, I'll have it so these polls finish in 4 days after I've posted them, meaning I do a man and a woman pretty much every week. Maybe I can keep to that schedule. Who knows?

Lastly, I stumbled across these two things as dress making programs. Yep, I'm pretty sad. Still, I think I made some cool designs using em (well, of course I do. I designed em using what they provided ;))

1 - The first one
2 - The second (and last) one

I think they're pretty cool maker programs, anyone interested in design should give em a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment