Thursday 3 June 2010

Temporialis - 3




















- Temporialis - part 1 - page 3 - Thursday 3rd June 2010 - 9:50 am -

Viewable on DeviantArt as well [here]

Commentary

Yep, I slipped up again. Well, I'm getting used to this schedule, so it's bound to be cacked up in the first week or two. Still, I'm already improving it - just like how I paint, I like breaks in the middle of the drawing. I'll be doing some in the morning, then finishing it off in the evening and posting it then. We'll see how that goes, and whether it works. I expect it'll be better once the tournament is done, and I won't be traveling to my friends house. Instead, I'll just be drawing and being a lazy bum.

Now, I know what I said yesterday about backgrounds, but I'm really not doing very well with the whole schedule thing, and was getting quite fed up with drawing last night. Not at all happy with 'yesterdays' page, not one bit... Still, at least I did it I suppose.

This page was an odd one anyway, as it was the last page I scripted, but the third I drew. I'm just not a fan of fight scenes. I'm terrible at drawing them, and unless they're really well done, they just seem like padding to me...

Now, pay attention to the symbol on the guy's back - this isn't important in it's own right, but I'm giving everyone a free notice at a Lantern Corps reference. There will be others, along with other DC/Marvel/Dynamite/other webcomic references.

Anywho, I can't really concentrate any more. There's builders in the house, and it's damn noisy...

No comments:

Post a Comment